Full Channel Management Services
Our expert team grows brands through data-driven strategy and flawless execution.
We know the eCommerce struggle is real.
Brands face profitable growth challenges in eCommerce. Why? Lack of focus and expertise. Brick-and-mortar strategies don’t translate to eCommerce.
As a brand, you look for a strategy-driven, cost-effective solution flexible to the needs of your business and accountable for their performance.
Other agencies provide retail operation services with a short-term focus. Additional partners would then be needed to solve for content optimization, paid advertising, and long-term goals.
Hinge Commerce has
Our eCommerce channel management services provide a holistic solution. Our cross-functional experts ensure an Omni-Channel approach to your eCommerce strategy. Channel Management encompasses all our core teams, so our full scope of abilities is at your disposal.
Omni-Channel Marketplace Agency Management
We handle Amazon Seller Central (3P), Amazon Vendor Central (1P), WalMart, + more.
Account Managers lead the channel management experience.
Tackles the day-to-day tasks so you don’t have to.
The sports nutrition category is highly competitive with many entrenched players with deep pockets. Selecting the right partner can be challenging, be sure to ask the right questions and be informed of your agency's strategy for your business. Find the right balance with managing Amazon to work with them to achieve the desired results.
Always Elevating Performance
We treat your business as our own, always focused on top-line and bottom-line results.
Our team offers growth opportunities that are not only price driven; we develop strategies for product page and variation optimization, search trend opportunities for current catalog listings, bundles, and future product opportunities.
The Hinge Commerce expert services team stays up-to-date on the complex and ever changing platform policy updates, regulations, fees, and service offerings; ensuring that you don’t have to. We have a depth of knowledge on Amazon, Walmart and other platforms in which each person is focused on their areas of expertise to ensure that we can stay flexible to your e-commerce business needs. We provide a team of dedicated resources that are focused on your brand and work seamlessly together. At Hinge Commerce we base our compensation on performance to ensure shared accountability.
We make working with us simple.
- Once you sign up, we begin onboarding so we can learn about your brand as quickly as possible.
- We collect all your brand assets and information for our Creative Services and Project Management teams to begin the work of creative alignment and listing optimization.
- Our Account Management, Operations, and Advertising teams have a Brand Strategy Kick-Off with you to discuss your goals, account, sales performance insights, and discuss high-level strategy initiatives.
- As we review performance, we build a Launch Plan within the first 45 days of our partnership that outlines our initial strategy.
- Key areas for focus: Assortment & Competition, Promotion and Price, Search Trends/Insights, Operational Opportunities, Advertising, and Next Steps.
- This Launch Plan will be aligned upon and managed during bi-weekly calls with your Account Manager.
- As our partnership grows, expect weekly sales performance recaps with bi-weekly meetings to discuss results, insights, and action steps. We review your project tracker for in-season tactical issues and pre-season strategy planning.
- We build out an annual financial plan with a numbers-based approach on how to strategically achieve it: This includes monthly forecasts and check-ins on performance.
- We perform bi-annual or annual Business Reviews where we dive deep into your performance and provide insights on search and competition trends with action steps to achieve your goals.
We are product agnostic.
When making informed decisions about your eCommerce business, there is certainly no shortage of data to consider. Understanding historical performance, profitability, and determining product focus can be daunting.
That’s where HINGE COMMERCE’s Hinge Axis platform comes in.